CONTACT US ABOUT BECOMING A WEST VIRGINIA LOTTERY RETAILER
Thank you for your interest in becoming a West Virginia Lottery retailer. The West Virginia Lottery has generated more than $8.5 Billion to public education, seniors and tourism since the first ticket was sold in 1986 and none of that would be possible without our retailers.
WHY SHOULD I SELL INSTANT AND ONLINE LOTTERY PRODUCTS?
- West Virginia Lottery retailers receive a 7% commission and a 1% cashing and selling bonus.
- Lottery retailers who sell a winning Online game ticket have the potential to win an incentive of up to $100,000!
- It is an excellent form of advertising for your business!
- Your efforts support SENIORS, EDUCATION AND TOURISM in the great state of West Virginia.
WHY SHOULD I BECOME A LIMITED VIDEO LOTTERY RETAILER?
- Limited Video Lottery retailers have a high revenue potential.
- Revenue generated helps fund the PROMISE SCHOLARSHIP program.
- Revenue generated helps support your local community with distributions.
The West Virginia Lottery is always looking for new retailers with locations that have the potential for strong sales performance, a good customer base and can accommodate lottery equipment. If you're interested in becoming a West Virginia Lottery retailer, please complete the form below and a West Virginia Lottery Licensing Specialist will contact you in 10 business days with more information.
This is not a retailer application, but a request to be contacted for an evaluation by the Lottery. Inquiries not related to Licensing should be e-mailed to email@example.com