|03/16/2017||$2,600||Melinda J.||Daily 4||Jerry's Mini Mart|
|03/15/2017||$2,700||Joseph S.||Daily 4||Dave's Self Service|
|03/15/2017||$2,600||Audrey H.||Daily 4||Shop & Go #2|
|03/14/2017||$2,500||Darell W.||Daily 4||Little General #2075|
|03/09/2017||$2,600||Kenneth N.||Daily 4||7-eleven #35943h|
|03/08/2017||$2,600||Jerry V.||Daily 4||7-eleven #17109h|
|03/07/2017||$2,700||Sandra K.||Daily 4||A & A Express Mart|
|03/06/2017||$5,200||Archie S.||Daily 4||Par Mar #16|
|03/06/2017||$5,000||Tommie K.||Daily 4||Par Mar #28|
|02/28/2017||$2,700||Paul R.||Daily 4||Fast Stop|
Match all four numbers in EXACT ORDER for a Straight Bet. Match all four numbers in ANY ORDER for a Boxed Bet. A 4-way, 6-way and other boxed types denote the numbers YOU CHOOSE. For instance, a 4-way box means there are three numbers that are alike leaving only four combinations for that set of numbers to come up (1222). A Box 6-way would mean two numbers have been duplicated leaving only six possible combinations (1122).
- Pick up a Daily 3/Daily 4 play slip at your favorite West Virginia Lottery Retailer.
- There are five panels on a slip. You can play one panel or all five. Begin with Panel A, select Daily 4 in the game section.
- Select your wager amount. ($.50 or $1.00) The game type STR/BOX is $1.00 only.
- Select a game type. If you need an explanation of the different types please see the chart in the "PAYOUT" section of this site.
- Select 4 numbers between 0-9. Mark the appropriate boxes on your slip with black or blue ink. Please do not use red.
- You may have the computer randomly select your numbers for you by marking the "Easy Pick" box.
- Hand your marked play slip to the store clerk and you will receive a ticket with your Daily 4 numbers on it. You must purchase your ticket by 6:49 p.m., ET. the day of the drawing.
- Watch the Daily 4 drawing on your local television station or check here on our site the following day to see if you've won.
- For more information on whether your numbers won or not click on the "PAYOUT" link to the left.