|01/12/2017||$2,700||Ronald S.||Daily 4||Rollins Market|
|01/12/2017||$2,600||Jerry J.||Daily 4||Cheaper Cigs #4|
|01/10/2017||$5,000||Dennis B.||Daily 4||Bryant's Grocery|
|01/09/2017||$2,600||Dennis L.||Daily 4||Sofia's Old Courthouse|
|01/09/2017||$2,600||Carlson G.||Daily 4||Fas Chek #38|
|01/06/2017||$2,600||Thomas W.||Daily 4||Nbs Smokehouse #28|
|01/04/2017||$2,600||William W.||Daily 4||Kroger #755|
|01/03/2017||$3,100||Rufus R.||Daily 4||Co Mac #1|
|01/03/2017||$7,600||Gary F.||Daily 4||East Park Mart|
|01/03/2017||$10,400||Carl B.||Daily 4||Little General #2255|
Match all four numbers in EXACT ORDER for a Straight Bet. Match all four numbers in ANY ORDER for a Boxed Bet. A 4-way, 6-way and other boxed types denote the numbers YOU CHOOSE. For instance, a 4-way box means there are three numbers that are alike leaving only four combinations for that set of numbers to come up (1222). A Box 6-way would mean two numbers have been duplicated leaving only six possible combinations (1122).
- Pick up a Daily 3/Daily 4 play slip at your favorite West Virginia Lottery Retailer.
- There are five panels on a slip. You can play one panel or all five. Begin with Panel A, select Daily 4 in the game section.
- Select your wager amount. ($.50 or $1.00) The game type STR/BOX is $1.00 only.
- Select a game type. If you need an explanation of the different types please see the chart in the "PAYOUT" section of this site.
- Select 4 numbers between 0-9. Mark the appropriate boxes on your slip with black or blue ink. Please do not use red.
- You may have the computer randomly select your numbers for you by marking the "Easy Pick" box.
- Hand your marked play slip to the store clerk and you will receive a ticket with your Daily 4 numbers on it. You must purchase your ticket by 6:49 p.m., ET. the day of the drawing.
- Watch the Daily 4 drawing on your local television station or check here on our site the following day to see if you've won.
- For more information on whether your numbers won or not click on the "PAYOUT" link to the left.