|12/07/2018||$2,900||Deborah G.||Daily 4||Cheaper Cigs #4|
|12/06/2018||$5,800||Brooke L.||Daily 4||7-eleven #35932h|
|12/06/2018||$2,500||Miller R.||Daily 4||Little General #4120|
|12/06/2018||$1,600||Sheree F.||Daily 4||Par Mar #36|
|12/06/2018||$800||Duncan E.||Daily 4||Bfs Foods #27|
|12/04/2018||$2,700||Eddie E.||Daily 4||Cheaper Cigs #4|
|11/29/2018||$2,700||Philip S.||Daily 4||Shop & Go #2|
|11/28/2018||$2,600||Frederick B.||Daily 4||One Stop #8514|
|11/27/2018||$2,600||Benjamin B.||Daily 4||Little General #7520|
|11/26/2018||$2,600||Roger W.||Daily 4||Hillbilly #6|
Match all four numbers in EXACT ORDER for a Straight Bet. Match all four numbers in ANY ORDER for a Boxed Bet. A 4-way, 6-way and other boxed types denote the numbers YOU CHOOSE. For instance, a 4-way box means there are three numbers that are alike leaving only four combinations for that set of numbers to come up (1222). A Box 6-way would mean two numbers have been duplicated leaving only six possible combinations (1122).
- Pick up a Daily 3/Daily 4 play slip at your favorite West Virginia Lottery Retailer.
- There are five panels on a slip. You can play one panel or all five. Begin with Panel A, select Daily 4 in the game section.
- Select your wager amount. ($.50 or $1.00) The game type STR/BOX is $1.00 only.
- Select a game type. If you need an explanation of the different types please see the chart in the "PAYOUT" section of this site.
- Select 4 numbers between 0-9. Mark the appropriate boxes on your slip with black or blue ink. Please do not use red.
- You may have the computer randomly select your numbers for you by marking the "Easy Pick" box.
- Hand your marked play slip to the store clerk and you will receive a ticket with your Daily 4 numbers on it. You must purchase your ticket by 6:49 p.m., ET. the day of the drawing.
- Watch the Daily 4 drawing on your local television station or check here on our site the following day to see if you've won.
- For more information on whether your numbers won or not click on the "PAYOUT" link to the left.