|10/05/2016||$3,000||Walter J.||HotLotto||Express Grocery|
|09/26/2016||$3,000||Sarah B.||HotLotto||Sheetz #240|
|09/20/2016||$9,000||Linda W.||HotLotto||Little General #2405|
|08/29/2016||$3,000||Hilda B.||HotLotto||Lambert's Grocery And Carryout|
|08/26/2016||$9,000||Christine D.||HotLotto||Little General #4135|
|08/23/2016||$3,000||John R.||HotLotto||Smoker Friendly #38|
|08/11/2016||$3,000||Anthony R.||HotLotto||Little General #2480|
|08/04/2016||$3,000||Brian Y.||HotLotto||Optima #1317|
|08/04/2016||$3,000||Timothy S.||HotLotto||Smiley's Food Mart|
|08/01/2016||$3,000||Mark R.||HotLotto||7-eleven #35949h|
Overall odds of winning are 1:17.22
Odds of winning the Jackpot are 1:29 million
Winning numbers will be available at lottery retailers, in newspapers and on the Lottery's winning numbers hot line: 1-800-WVA-CASH and here on our site.
HotLotto plays may not be cancelled.
**The advertised Jackpot prize amount is not the Gross Grand Prize Value. The Advertised Jackpot amount shall be the minimum cash amount that would be paid as a “Withholding Taxes Paid” prize, paid on a pari-mutuel basis, after calculating the potential federal and state withholding taxes, if any. The final tabulated Jackpot Prize will be paid as a single payment.
- Pick up a HotLotto Jackpot play slip at your favorite West Virginia Lottery Retailer.
- Each play slip has five panels labeled A through E. You may play 1, 2, 3, 4 or all 5. Each play cost $1.00. Tickets must be purchased by 9:59 p.m., EST, every Wednesday and Saturday.
- Begin with Panel A. In the top section, mark five different numbers from 1 to 47. (Please DO NOT use red ink.)
- In the bottom section mark one box from 1 to 19 representing your Hot Ball number.
- You may have the computer randomly select your numbers for you by marking the "Easy Pick" box.
- You may play your number selections for more than one drawing. Mark the appropriate "Multi-Draw" box for 2, 4, 8, 12 or 24 consecutive drawings.
- SIZZLER Option: This option increases any winning prizes by three (Jackpot Prize not eligible). SIZZLER costs an additional $1.00 per HOT LOTTO play. Mark the SIZZLER box on your play slip to select this option for ALL plays on your play slip.
- Hand your marked play slip to the store clerk and you will receive a ticket with your HotLotto numbers on it.
- Watch for the HotLotto numbers on your local television station or check www.wvlottery.com the following day to see if you've won.