Find an ENTRY on your ticket, and you can enter our LIVE LIKE A MILLIONAIRE second chance for a chance to win $10,000, $100,000 or $1 Million! Three lucky winners will be pre-qualified on a January 2, 2014 drawing for their chance to take home $1 Million, $100,000 or $10,000. Celebrating the Lottery’s 28th anniversary on January 9, 2014, the three players will draw to determine which one will be our next millionaire!
Scratch the Millionaire Lifestyle Bonus on your ticket and find an ENTRY symbol for your chance enter the “LIVE LIKE A MILLIONAIRE” second chance drawing. Three winners will be chosen for the chance to win either $10,000, $100,000 or $1 Million! You could become West Virginia’s newest millionaire! There is a single ENTRY ticket per pack, with overall odds of being selected for a chance at the $1 Million of only 1 in 11,400 if all are entered!
Complete the information in the spaces on the back of the eligible ticket, affix the correct postage on the postcard back and mail or send in a standard letter-size envelope only. EACH ENVELOPE COUNTS AS ONE ENTRY. The ENTRY ticket must be mailed to:
P.O. Box 5429
Charleston, WV 25361-0429
MONOPOLY™ MILLIONAIRE ENTRY tickets must be received by mail before the December 30, 2013 4:00 PM deadline. Three lucky winners will be pre-qualified for their chance to take home $1 Million by a drawing on January 2, 2014. The three prequalified players will take part in a special drawing for Lottery’s 28th Anniversary on January 9, 2014 to determine who wins the big prize.
GRAND PRIZE EVENT
The LIVE LIKE A MILLIONAIRE event will take place at approximately 2:00 p.m., Thursday, January 9, 2014, at the West Virginia Lottery Headquarters in Charleston, West Virginia.
Each finalist or his/her designated proxy is required to participate in person in the event. If the finalist is unable to attend or participate, a proxy may be designated by the finalist to act in his/her behalf.
If the finalist cannot attend the main event because of an emergency the Lottery drawing manager or substitute shall designate a proxy to replace the finalist and act in his/her behalf.
· Must be at least 18 years of age to enter promotion.
· Winners will have until noon on January 6, 2014 to respond to Lottery communications or contact the Lottery. If after that time, a winner has not responded to Lottery communications, the next alternate will be selected to prequalify.
· Entries must be mailed either using the postcard ticket back or in a standard business envelope. One ENTRY per envelope. Each envelope mailed will be counted as one entry, regardless of multiple tickets within.
· Only mail-in entries will be accepted. No courier, certified, registered, or oversize envelope mail entries will be accepted. Neither the Lottery, nor any of its retailers, is responsible for entering any qualifying tickets on behalf of a player.
· Limit one prize per person within the drawing. Any entry selected with a duplicate name subsequent to that person’s first entry will be disqualified from the remaining draw. This rule shall, in no way, prohibit multiple entries, but shall assure the drawing of only three (3) unique finalists and three (3) unique alternates.
· The Player is responsible for providing accurate and current contact information on the entry card. The Lottery is not responsible for player information that is outdated, omitted, or unreadable when a player is unreachable after being selected a winner. It is the responsibility of the player to provide up-to-date and accurate, name, address, and valid phone number.
· Entry tickets containing white-out or overwriting in the name or signature lines will be disqualified.
· Entry tickets determined to be stolen or inactive will be disqualified.
· Entry tickets received after the final entry deadline will be deemed ineligible for any drawing and will be destroyed.
· Cash prize winnings will be issued via check to finalists after the conclusion of the event. These winnings will be treated as regular Lottery game winnings, and taxes and payments owed to the West Virginia Child Advocacy Office or West Virginia State Tax Department, if required, will be subtracted from final winning amounts for each finalist, as applicable.
· Misdirected or lost mail will be deemed ineligible for the intended designated drawing, unless found prior to the actual scheduled drawing date and time. Any mail found after final entry deadline shall be considered void and disqualified.
· The Lottery will not be held responsible for misaddressed cash prize winning tickets, bills, or other misdirected mail. Such mail sent to the drawing address will be considered a non-winning entry and stored with other entries for Security reasons. After the final drawing, said mail will be shredded with the drawing entries.
· Mail shall be stored in a secure location with restricted access limited to certain West Virginia Lottery employees. Mail shall be clearly segregated from other contest mail and from old mail pending destruction.
· Entries will be retained by the West Virginia Lottery for a period of three (3) months following the completion of the preliminary drawing. Upon approval by the Lottery, all entries will be disposed of by shredding.
· Notification of disqualification will not be provided to sender.
© 2013 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved. Licensed by Hasbro.
CLICK HERE FOR OFFICIAL RULES