West Virginia Lottery College Football Ticket Contest
HOW TO ENTER:
1. No purchase necessary to enter or to win. All U.S. federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited.
2. Players enter and agree to these rules by liking (or loving) and commenting with “Go Mountaineers!” on the contest post for WVU tickets or "Go Herd!" on the contest post for Marshall tickets on the West Virginia Lottery's Facebook page (www.fb.com/wvlottery) in the appropriate time frame listed on the contest post.
3. PRIZES: A select number of tickets to see a college football game at West Virginia University and Marshall University.
4. DRAWINGS PROCESS: All comments will be assigned a number and a random drawing will take place to award the tickets on the date listed on each post.
5. DRAW DATES & ENTRY DEADLINES:
The deadline to enter by liking and commenting on the West Virginia Lottery Facebook post(s) is listed on each individual contest post. Individuals may enter only once per Facebook account.
6. ELIGIBILITY: This Giveaway is open to all persons who are 18 years of age or older and West Virginia residents. Employees of the West Virginia Lottery, West Virginia University Athletics, Marshall University Athletics, their advertising and promotional agencies, and immediate family members of all such employees are not eligible to participate or win.
7. GENERAL RELEASE: By entering the giveaway, each person releases the West Virginia Lottery and each of its employees or representatives from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with this giveaway or with the acceptance, possession, or use of any prize.
8. PRIVACY: The West Virginia Lottery is committed to maintain your trust by protecting your personal information that is collected. The West Virginia Lottery will not share, sell or reproduce personal information to any third party organization. Any and all contact in relationship to this entry process will be in the form of prize notification directly from the West Virginia Lottery. Winners will be required to provide full name, date of birth, and a mailing address via private messaging on Facebook.
9. SPONSOR/ADMINISTRATOR: The sponsor and administrator of the ticket giveaway is The West Virginia Lottery, 900 Pennsylvania Ave., Charleston, WV, 25302.
This ticket giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to the West Virginia Lottery and not to Facebook. The information that you provide will only be used in the event you are selected as a ticket winner.