WEST VIRGINIA LOTTERY HOLIDAY SWEATER CONTEST RULES
West Virginia Lottery Facebook Promotion 12/8/2015 to 12/22/2015
1. Registrants must be at least 18 years of age and a resident of West Virginia.
2. Players enter and agree to theses rules by posting a photo of their favorite holiday sweater in the comment section of the actual promotional post on the West Virginia Lottery’s Facebook page. The deadline to post a picture is 9 a.m. ET on December 22, 2015.
3. Creativity is encouraged and the photos may, but do not have to, include persons. Images cannot contain copyrighted material or product names. Images that are deemed inappropriate for any reason will be removed and disqualified. All photos must be original and taken by or for the entrant. By entering you are verifying that you own the photo you are using and you grant permission to the West Virginia Lottery to use the photo and agree to allow the West Virginia Lottery to use the photograph of you or your subject for any lawful purpose.
4. Limit one entry per person.
5. The West Virginia Lottery marketing staff will select three (3) entrants who will receive a Lottery Prize pack that includes promotional lottery tickets. Winners will be required to provide their name, mailing address and date of birth.
6. This contest is not open to employees of the West Virginia Lottery or their immediate families.
7. The Director of the West Virginia Lottery reserves the right to change and supersede any outlined procedures to handle unforeseen circumstances.
8. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You understand that you are providing your photo and any information to the West Virginia Lottery and not to Facebook.