WEST VIRGINIA LOTTERY EASTER BASKET GUESSING GAME
West Virginia Lottery Facebook Promotion 4/1/2015 to 4/3/2015
1. Entrants must be at least 18 years of age and a resident of West Virginia.
2. The West Virginia Lottery’s drawing manager will place an undisclosed amount of plastic eggs into a basket and post one (1) photo of the basket on the West Virginia Lottery’s Facebook page. West Virginia Lottery Facebook fans will then have the opportunity to guess the amount of plastic eggs in the basket by commenting on the post with their guess. The contest will begin at 10 a.m. on April 1, 2015 and end at 10 a.m. on April 3, 2015. By commenting on the post, you are entering the contest and accept these rules. The winner will be notified by a reply from the West Virginia Lottery on the winning comment. At that time, the winner will then have to private message the Lottery from the winning Facebook account with the appropriate contact information that is requested and fill out a claim form.
3. Limit one entry per person. Multiple guesses in the comments of the post from the same individual will result in disqualification of all guesses from that person.
4. The individual who comes closest to guessing the number of eggs in the basket, without going over the actual amount, will win 100 West Virginia Lottery promotional tickets. Should multiple comments list the correct amount of eggs in the basket, the prize will go to the comment that was posted first on the official contest post. The West Virginia Lottery is not responsible for any electronic malfunctions, errors, or failures to receive the comment. Regular mail entries, phone entries or posted guesses on Facebook, other posts, pages, or the WVL Facebook Page outside of the actual contest post are prohibited.
5. This contest is not open to employees of the West Virginia Lottery or their immediate families.
6. The West Virginia Lottery promotion tickets can be validated at any West Virginia Lottery retailer or mailed to the Lottery.
7. The Director of the West Virginia Lottery reserves the right to change and supersede any outlined procedures to handle unforeseen circumstances. 8. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to the West Virginia Lottery and not to Facebook. The information that you provide will only be used in the event you are selected as a ticket winner.