The West Virginia Lottery’s Lotto Lucky Cat Contest Official Rules
1. HOW TO ENTER: Find the West Virginia Lottery’s Lucky Cat at the Hops & Heat event in Charleston on October 21, 2017 and take a selfie with the Cat. You must use the hashtag #LottoLuckyCat when you post your Lucky Cat selfie.
2. Entries will be accepted on Facebook (West Virginia Lottery), Twitter (@thewvlottery), and Instagram (@wvlottery). Facebook entries must use #LottoLuckyCat AND post the selfie to the WV Lottery Facebook page (West Virginia Lottery).
3. PRIZES: One winner will be selected from all entries received. The winner will receive 200 West Virginia Lottery promotional scratch off tickets.
4. All qualifying responses will be considered entries and constitute the individual’s acceptance of the rules. The West Virginia Lottery reserves the right to disqualify any entry deemed offensive or inappropriate, or adjust the rules for any unforeseen circumstances that may occur.
5. ENTRY DEADLINES: The deadline to enter is Monday, October 23, 2017 at 9 AM ET.
6. ELIGIBILITY: This contest is open to all persons who are 18 years of age or older. Employees of the West Virginia Lottery, their advertising and promotional agencies, and immediate family members of all such employees are not eligible to participate or win.
7. GENERAL RELEASE: By entering the giveaway, each person releases the West Virginia Lottery and each of its employees or representatives from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with this giveaway or with the acceptance, possession, or use of any prize. The West Virginia Lottery is not responsible for any electronic or computer failure that impacts an individual’s attempt at entry.
8. PRIVACY: The West Virginia Lottery is committed to maintaining your trust by protecting your personal information that is collected. The West Virginia Lottery will not share, sell or reproduce personal information to any third party organization. Any and all contact in relationship to this entry process will be in the form of prize notification directly from the West Virginia Lottery. Winner will be required to provide full name, date of birth, and a mailing address.
9. SPONSOR/ADMINISTRATOR: The sponsor and administrator of the ticket giveaway is The West Virginia Lottery, 900 Pennsylvania Ave., Charleston, WV, 25302. This ticket giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. You understand that you are providing your information to the West Virginia Lottery and not to Facebook or Twitter. The information that you provide will only be used in the event you are selected as a winner.
10. No purchase necessary to enter or to win. All U.S. federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited.