In support of national Responsible Gaming efforts, the West Virginia Lottery is enacting the following policy for use at all Lottery promotional events and/or Lottery-related field activities.
WEST VIRGINIA LOTTERY
PROMOTIONAL EVENT / FIELD ACTIVITIY RULES
- • Must be 18 or older to participate in physical or social promotions. Children under 18 are not permitted in winner photos.
- • Drawing and Promotional chances must be used at the promotion they are received.
- • Only one (1) redemption may be obtained per one (1) coupon and/or entry. Coupons/entries may not be duplicated.
- • Prizes awarded may be changed by the Lottery daily, or as needed, based on availability.
- • Prizes may NOT be exchanged or purchased.
- • The Lottery is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- • No more than fifty (50) promotional chances may be taken at one time. The player will then return to the back of the line. This is to be fair to all players.
- • The Lottery reserves the right to cancel, end, or change the times of an advertised promotion without notice based upon weather, promotional prize availability, game inventory, security issues or any other reason as determined at the sole discretion of the Lottery.
- • Lottery Staff or other authorized personnel have the right to decline play to any player(s) not conducting themselves in a respectful manner and/or deemed to be disruptive to others at the event.
We thank you for your cooperation and continued support for the good causes your lottery play supports!!