|09/08/2017||$25,000||Randall C.||Cash 25||Capon Valley Market|
|09/06/2017||$25,000||Marcia F.||Cash 25||Little General #5135|
|09/05/2017||$25,000||Sheila J G.||Cash 25||Bfs Foods #27|
|09/01/2017||$25,000||Leonard E.||Cash 25||Cold Spot Glen Jean|
|07/25/2017||$25,000||Linda P.||Cash 25||Loading Zone The|
|06/19/2017||$25,000||James S.||Cash 25||Petra Mart Inc|
|06/08/2017||$25,000||Virginia F.||Cash 25||Martin's Food Market #6071|
|06/06/2017||$25,000||Jimmy S.||Cash 25||A & M Quick Stop|
|05/22/2017||$25,000||Mary Lou W.||Cash 25||One Stop #8508|
|05/19/2017||$25,000||Regina F.||Cash 25||Sheetz #424|
For a single drawing, if there are less than 10 jackpot winners, each will receive $25,000. If there are 11 or more jackpot winners, 250,000 will be shared by them in equal amounts.
- Pick up a Cash25 play slip at your favorite West Virginia Lottery Retailer.
- Select six different numbers between 1 and 25 and mark them on your play slip.
- Each play slip has five panels labeled A through E. You may play 1,2,3,4 or all 5. (Please DO NOT use red ink.)
- Hand your marked play slip to the store clerk and you will receive a ticket with your Cash25 numbers on it.
- Each play costs $1.00. Tickets must be purchased by 6:49 p.m., ET, the day of drawing.