|11/15/2016||$25,000||Lisa E.||Cash 25||Little General #7535|
|11/10/2016||$25,000||Charles S.||Cash 25||Oak Hill Shell|
|11/09/2016||$25,000||James B.||Cash 25||Little General #5150|
|11/02/2016||$25,000||Thomas S.||Cash 25||Bylo Mart|
|10/12/2016||$25,000||Kathleen M.||Cash 25||Belington Exxon|
|10/11/2016||$25,000||Larry B.||Cash 25||Buffalo Tiger Mart #184|
|10/11/2016||$25,000||Danny H.||Cash 25||One Stop #508|
|09/30/2016||$25,000||Teresa W.||Cash 25||One Stop #6|
|09/23/2016||$25,000||Billy B.||Cash 25||S & S Express #4|
|09/07/2016||$25,000||Lisha R.||Cash 25||Ko Convenience Center|
For a single drawing, if there are less than 10 jackpot winners, each will receive $25,000. If there are 11 or more jackpot winners, 250,000 will be shared by them in equal amounts.
- Pick up a Cash25 play slip at your favorite West Virginia Lottery Retailer.
- Select six different numbers between 1 and 25 and mark them on your play slip.
- Each play slip has five panels labeled A through E. You may play 1,2,3,4 or all 5. (Please DO NOT use red ink.)
- Hand your marked play slip to the store clerk and you will receive a ticket with your Cash25 numbers on it.
- Each play costs $1.00. Tickets must be purchased by 6:49 p.m., ET, the day of drawing.