|01/11/2019||$25,000||Nancy F.||Cash 25||J & J's Mountaineer Mart #22|
|01/02/2019||$25,000||Doretha F.||Cash 25||Go Mart #23|
|11/02/2018||$25,000||Edwards S.||Cash 25||Sheetz #240|
|11/02/2018||$25,000||Edward S.||Cash 25||Sheetz #240|
|10/18/2018||$25,000||Sharon T.||Cash 25||U-save #2 Food Stores Inc|
|10/01/2018||$25,000||David B.||Cash 25||Par Mar Store #95|
|09/21/2018||$25,000||Karrie C.||Cash 25||Elm Grove Exxon|
|09/19/2018||$25,000||Zalina W.||Cash 25||Go Mart #25|
|09/04/2018||$25,000||William W.||Cash 25||Go Mart #27|
|08/30/2018||$7,500||Norma W.||Cash 25||East Fairmont Shop N Save|
For a single drawing, if there are ten (10) or less jackpot winners, each will receive $25,000. If there are 11 or more jackpot winners, two hundred fifty thousand (250,000) will be shared by them in equal amounts.
- Pick up a Cash25 play slip at your favorite West Virginia Lottery Retailer.
- Select six different numbers between 1 and 25 and mark them on your play slip.
- Each play slip has five panels labeled A through E. You may play 1,2,3,4 or all 5. (Please DO NOT use red ink.)
- Hand your marked play slip to the store clerk and you will receive a ticket with your Cash25 numbers on it.
- Each play costs $1.00. Tickets must be purchased by 6:49 p.m., ET, the day of drawing.