|05/19/2017||$25,000||Regina F.||Cash 25||Sheetz #424|
|05/19/2017||$25,000||Richard H.||Cash 25||Little General #7575|
|04/12/2017||$25,000||Kenneth H.||Cash 25||One Stop #8514|
|04/11/2017||$25,000||Barbara H.||Cash 25||Speedway #9083|
|03/29/2017||$25,000||Pradad A.||Cash 25||Weis Markets #108|
|03/16/2017||$25,000||Reese M.||Cash 25||Hot Spot The|
|03/15/2017||$25,000||Delano S.||Cash 25||One Stop #8130|
|03/13/2017||$25,000||John B.||Cash 25||Mini Giants #2|
|02/17/2017||$25,000||Mark M.||Cash 25||Fairlea's Food Mart|
|02/01/2017||$25,000||James S.||Cash 25||Speedway #9351|
For a single drawing, if there are less than 10 jackpot winners, each will receive $25,000. If there are 11 or more jackpot winners, 250,000 will be shared by them in equal amounts.
- Pick up a Cash25 play slip at your favorite West Virginia Lottery Retailer.
- Select six different numbers between 1 and 25 and mark them on your play slip.
- Each play slip has five panels labeled A through E. You may play 1,2,3,4 or all 5. (Please DO NOT use red ink.)
- Hand your marked play slip to the store clerk and you will receive a ticket with your Cash25 numbers on it.
- Each play costs $1.00. Tickets must be purchased by 6:49 p.m., ET, the day of drawing.