|02/25/2015||$870||John K.||Daily 3||7-eleven 36166a|
|01/26/2015||$1,000||Michael J.||Daily 3||Ashebrooke Mini Mart & Liquor|
|12/26/2014||$1,000||Delmar W.||Daily 3||Cheat Lake Shop N Save|
|12/19/2014||$800||John C.||Daily 3||7-eleven 36168a|
|12/12/2014||$800||Heather L.||Daily 3||Fairmont N & Out|
|10/14/2014||$10,000||Taylor S.||Daily 3||Claim Only Terminal|
|10/14/2014||$36,496||Stokes K.||Daily 3||Claim Only Terminal|
|09/22/2014||$1,000||Andriano G.||Daily 3||K & J's Skip N Go|
|07/25/2014||$1,000||Halloway W.||Daily 3||Go Mart 82|
|06/27/2014||$1,000||Hershman G.||Daily 3||Go Mart 37|
Match all three numbers in EXACT ORDER for a Straight Bet. Match all three numbers in ANY ORDER for a Boxed Bet. A 3-way, 6-way and other boxed types denote the numbers YOU CHOOSE. For instance, a 3-way box means there are two numbers that are alike leaving only three combinations for that set of numbers to come up (112). A Box 6-way would mean all three numbers are different leaving six combinations (123).
- Pick up a Daily 3/Daily 4 play slip at your favorite West Virginia Lottery Retailer.
- There are five panels on a slip. You can play one panel or all five. Begin with Panel A, select Daily 3 in the game section.
- Select your wager amount. ($.50 or $1.00) The game type STR/BOX is $1.00 only.
- Select a game type. If you need an explanation of the different types please see the chart in the "PAYOUT" section of this site.
- Select 3 numbers between 0-9. Mark the appropriate boxes on your slip with black or blue ink. Please do not use red.
- You may have the computer randomly select your numbers for you by marking the "Easy Pick" box.
- Hand your marked play slip to the store clerk and you will receive a ticket with your Daily 3 numbers on it. You must purchase your ticket by 6:49 p.m., ET. the day of the drawing.
- Watch the Daily 3 drawing on your local television station or check here on our site the following day to see if you've won.
- For more information on whether your numbers won or not click on the "PAYOUT" link to the left.