|05/14/2018||$800||Richard M.||Mega Millions||Inwood Bp|
|05/11/2018||$10,000||John P.||Mega Millions||Grandview Exxon Llc|
|05/11/2018||$2,000||Damali W.||Mega Millions||One Stop #8533|
|05/10/2018||$2,000||Matthew V.||Mega Millions||Inwood Bp2|
|04/30/2018||$1,500||Manuel V.||Mega Millions||Mountaineer Rocs|
|04/30/2018||$1,000||Samantha L.||Mega Millions||Speedway #9777|
|04/26/2018||$2,000||John B.||Mega Millions||Sheetz #160|
|04/09/2018||$1,500||Andrew J.||Mega Millions||Cottrell's Country Store|
|03/27/2018||$800||Kristine D.||Mega Millions||Sheetz #443|
|03/16/2018||$2,500||Peggy B.||Mega Millions||Black Bear Express|
*Overall chances of winning a prize: 1 in 24.87
Mega Millions is played in 45 jurisdictions: 43 states plus Washington, D.C. and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Drawings are Tuesday and Friday evenings at 11:00 Eastern Time, 10:00 Central Time, 9:00 Mountain Time and 8:00 Pacific Time. Profits from every Mega Millions ticket sold remain in the state in which the ticket was sold. For more information, visit wvlottery.com or www.megamillions.com.
MEGAPLIER PAYS (MEGAPLIER option MUST be selected!)
*If MEGAPLIER® option is played, prize(s) won increase 2 to 5 times depending on the MEGAPLIER number selected for that draw. The jackpot prize is not eligible for the MEGAPLIER option.
JUST THE JACKPOT PAYS (JUST THE JACKPOT option MUST be the ONLY selection!)
*If JUST THE JACKPOT option is played, payout applies to just the Jackpot prize only which excludes the Megaplier option.
*Jackpot winners of MEGA MILLIONS® have 60 days from the day of claiming to decide upon cash payment or annuity. Annuity option: Provides annual payments over 29-years with 30 payments that are graduated and will grow by 5% over the previous year's payment
*The Jackpot may be won or shared by multiple winners. All set prizes and MEGAPLIER prizes, including Match 5+0 prize, may be reduced if claims exceed available prize fund. Should total cash prize exceed the cash prize fund available, it may be necessary for the Lottery to pay cash prizes on a pari-mutuel basis (each winner will receive an equal share of the prize pool.) Complete game rules are available upon request from the West Virginia Lottery.
- Pick up a MEGA MILLIONS® play slip at your favorite West Virginia Lottery Retailer.
- Each slip has 5 PLAYS (A-E). You may play up to 5 MEGA MILLIONS® plays on each slip. Each PLAY costs $2. Tickets must be purchased by 9:59 p.m., ET, every Tuesday and Friday.
- Begin with play A. In the top section, mark 5 different numbers from 1 to 70. (DO NOT use red ink.)
- In the bottom section mark one number from 1 to 25 representing your MEGA BALL® number.
- You may have the computer randomly select your numbers for you by marking the QUICK PICK circle(s) (QP).
- You may play your number selections for more than one drawing. Mark the appropriate "Multi-Draw" box for 2, 4, 8, 10, 12 or 24 consecutive drawings.
- MEGAPLIER Option: This option can increase your winning prize up to FIVE times (Jackpot Prize not eligible). MEGAPLIER costs an additional $1 per MEGA MILLIONS® play. Mark the MEGAPLIER circle on your play slip to select this option for ALL plays on your play slip.
- NEW! JUST THE JACKPOT is an option for players who want to play for the jackpot prize only. Designed for maximum value, you get 2 plays for $3 (Quick Pick, Jackpot ONLY, and excludes Megaplier option)!
- Hand your marked play slip to the store clerk and you will receive a ticket with your MEGA MILLIONS® numbers on it.
- Watch the MEGA MILLIONS® drawing on your local television station or check here on our site the following day to see if you've won.