|05/14/2018||$1,000||Jeffrey V.||Lotto America||Uncle Pep's Drive-thru|
|05/11/2018||$1,000||Vanessa P.||Lotto America||One Stop #8027|
|04/10/2018||$1,000||Linda H.||Lotto America||Go Mart #88|
|03/19/2018||$1,000||Teresa K.||Lotto America||Tsp 810|
|03/05/2018||$1,000||Kenneth S.||Lotto America||Little General #5015|
|02/28/2018||$1,000||John A.||Lotto America||Black Bear Express|
|02/26/2018||$1,000||Jeffrey A.||Lotto America||Vienna Piggly Wiggly|
|02/15/2018||$20,000||John B.||Lotto America||M & M Mart|
|02/09/2018||$1,000||Michael K.||Lotto America||Sheetz #234|
|02/05/2018||$1,000||Steven C.||Lotto America||Speedway #9326|
LOTTO AMERICA PLAYS CANNOT BE CANCELLED.
Overall odds of winning are 1:9.63
Odds of winning the Jackpot are 1:26 million
ALL STAR BONUS PLAYS (ALL STAR BONUS option MUST be selected!)
*If ALL STAR BONUS option is played, prize(s) won increase 2 to 5 times depending on the ALL STAR BONUS number selected for that draw. The jackpot prize is not eligible for the ALL STAR BONUS option.
- Pick up a Lotto America play slip at your favorite West Virginia Lottery Retailer.
- Each play slip has five plays labeled A through E. You may play 1, 2, 3, 4 or all 5. Each play cost $1.00. Tickets must be purchased by 9:59 p.m., EST, every Wednesday and Saturday.
- Begin with Play A. In the left section, mark five different numbers from 1 to 52. (DO NOT use red ink.)
- In the right section mark one circle from 1 to 10 representing your Star Ball number.
- You may have the computer randomly select your numbers for you by marking the "Quick Pick (QP)" . If you make a mistake mark the void circle located in the right section.
- You may play your number selections for more than one drawing. Mark the appropriate "Multi-Draw" circle for 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 18 or 24 consecutive drawings.
- ALL STAR BONUS Option: This option can increase your winning prize up to FIVE times (Jackpot Prize not eligible). The ALL STAR BONUS costs an additional $1.00 per LOTTO AMERICA play. Mark the ALL STAR BONUS circle on your play slip to select this option for ALL plays on your play slip.
- Hand your marked play slip to the store clerk and you will receive a ticket with your LOTTO AMERICA numbers on it.
- Winning numbers will be available at lottery retailers, in newspapers and on the Lottery's winning numbers hot line: 1-800-WVA-CASH as well as here on our site.