West Virginia Lottery College Basketball Ticket Giveaway
HOW TO ENTER:
1. No purchase necessary to enter or to win. All U.S. federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited.
2. Players enter and agree to these rules by liking and commenting with Go Herd! on the contest post for Marshall tickets and by commenting with Go Mountaineers! on the contest post for WVU tickets on the West Virginia Lottery's Facebook page (www.fb.com/wvlottery). The deadline to enter is Monday, Feb. 8, 2016 at 9 a.m. ET.
3. PRIZES: For Marshall Fans: Four (4) tickets to the Old Dominion at Marshall men’s basketball game in Huntington on Saturday, Feb. 20, 2016. For WVU Fans: Four (4) tickets to the Oklahoma at WVU men’s basketball game in Morgantown on Saturday, Feb. 20, 2016.
4. DRAWINGS PROCESS: All comments will be assigned a number and a random drawing will take place to award the tickets on Feb. 8.
5. DRAW DATES & ENTRY DEADLINES:
The deadline to enter by liking and commenting on the West Virginia Lottery Facebook post(s) is Monday, Feb. 8, 2016 at 9 a.m. ET. Individuals may enter both, however in the event the same person is selected for both prizes, they will be given the option of which game to attend and an alternate will be selected to attend the other game.
6. ELIGIBILITY: This Giveaway is open to all persons who are 18 years of age or older and West Virginia residents. Employees of the West Virginia Lottery, Marshall University Athletics and West Virginia University Athletics, their advertising and promotional agencies, and immediate family members of all such employees are not eligible to participate or win.
7. GENERAL RELEASE: By entering the giveaway, each person releases the West Virginia Lottery and each of its employees or representatives from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with this giveaway or with the acceptance, possession, or use of any prize.
8. PRIVACY: The West Virginia Lottery is committed to maintain your trust by protecting your personal information that is collected. The West Virginia Lottery will not share, sell or reproduce personal information to any third party organization. Any and all contact in relationship to this entry process will be in the form of prize notification directly from the West Virginia Lottery. Winners will be required to provide full name, date of birth, and a mailing address via private messaging on Facebook.
9. SPONSOR/ADMINISTRATOR: The sponsor and administrator of the ticket giveaway is The West Virginia Lottery, 900 Pennsylvania Ave., Charleston, WV, 25302.
This ticket giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to the West Virginia Lottery and not to Facebook. The information that you provide will only be used in the event you are selected as a ticket winner.